Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The Kaysville Barber: Kasha Lee


For far too long getting a haircut meant spending $30.00(+) for a shampoo, rinse, cut, and the inevitable styling and blow dry. Add in a tip, product, 30 to 40 minutes of idle gossip, and the horrifying smell of bleach mixed with perming solution and what you have is simply too much information on how hard, and how much time, money, and agony some people will spend, all in the name of beauty.

Not that I'm complaining, I appreciate the time and sacrifice people go through to look beautiful, but after twenty years of going to salons for what should have been a simple trim, I found myself longing for that wonderful smell of Lilac Vegetal, and the opportunity to sit in only one chair per haircut; a real barber's chair.

I may not have won my race for county commissioner, but what I did find during my exploration of Davis County was Kasha Lee, The Kaysville Barber.

Kasha's shop is located at 55 North Main Street in Kaysville, Utah. Her phone number is 801-444-2510. Kasha does except walk ins, but if you have a schedule to keep I recommend that you call and make an appointment since Kasha keeps a tight schedule.

I love walking into Kasha's shop knowing that I will be on my way in fifteen minutes, looking well groomed and vacuumed just like Andy Griffith would after visiting Floyd the Barber. You can even get a hot lather shave, or buy an inexpensive plastic pocket brush, just like dad used to carry.

The best news is you will only spend $12.00 for your cut, and I guarantee that Kasha's skills will leave you looking sharp and feeling satisfied. You can even go a bit longer between visits because a Kasha cut grows out beautifully, just as a master barber cut should.

If you're in a hurry, or if you just want to spruce up for your big meeting, or a Friday night date, you can take advantage of Kasha's six dollar trim that takes only five minutes and keeps you looking like you been keeping your weekly appointment with Floyd.

So if you're in Davis County and you want to go back in time and rediscover your manly man roots, than take a few minutes to visit Kasha, The Kaysville Barber, who is Highly Recommended by The Utah Amicus!

You will be glad you did.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks, this is really cool

Marshall said...

I went there today and got an excellent haircut.

Helen Olsen said...

Kasha Lee is the bomb! She designed and cut my unruly, curly locks into an easy-care, terrific style that fits my busy lifestyle and looks great. She takes pride in her work and truly is an artist. You'll be treated like royalty when you visit her barber shop. Barbers are for girls, too!