Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Todd Reese Taylor Remembered

Todd Reese Taylor
One year ago today, Utah Democrats lost Todd Taylor, our former executive director and senior adviser. It has been a long, hard year since Todd passed. So much has changed since his death and yet his wisdom, humor and humanity still inspires and guides me, everyday.

I miss my friend more than most will ever know or understand, but as I said a year ago, it was an honor to know Todd, and for that I will always be grateful. It is that gratitude that gets me past the hurt.

If you, like me, appreciated Todd's work will you please consider making a small donation this week to the Utah Democratic Party in Todd's name? There is still so much work to do and I can't think of a better way to honor our brother and loyal Democratic general, Todd Reese Taylor.

With every best wish,

The Utah Amicus



Utah’s former executive director of Democratic Party dies

No comments: