Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Amicus Candidate Spotlight


Jean Welch Hill


I believe the attorney general is a watchdog, protecting the public interest and ensuring the highest ethical standards throughout state government.

As attorney general, I will advocate for stronger ethics legislation. For the past nine years, I have prosecuted educators who have violated the ethical standards of their profession, preventing those who fail to meet the standards from teaching in this or any other state. I will bring this experience to the role of attorney general to ensure public officials fulfill the ethical duties of their offices.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes Jean! Defend those "public intrests" while individual rights are forgotten. I can not remember, but where in the Constitution does it talk about the states A.G being the nanny of parents who wish to educate their own kids? You would be better serving in red china Jean.