- How a Congressman Should Act: Morgan Bowen Takes on Hatch, Bennett, and yes (gasp!) even Matheson over Telecom Immunity. (Show him some love for coming out on the right side of this one)
- Getting FISA Right: Bloggers Respond to Senator Obama.
- Telecom Campaign Donations Tied Directly to Reps Voting in Favor of Immunity.
- The Rule of Law: 1974 vs. 2008
- Stand up and Deliver on FISA (They work for us!)
- Full Page Ad Against Retro-Active Immunity in Today's Washington Post.
- Democrats Capitulate to President, Call it Compromise.
- There's Still Time. Call Your Senator.
Tuesday, July 08, 2008
Amicus Afternoon Edition - Can You Hear Me Now?
With less than 24 hours to go on the Senate vote for/against granting immunity to the phone companies, this edition is dedicated to the Fourth Amendment. We will miss you, big guy.