Sunday, March 23, 2008

Kyle Roberts for House District 20


I was born and raised in Idaho Falls, Idaho and have lived in Utah for 8 years, 7 of them in North Salt Lake. I am employed at Fisher Company of North Salt Lake, where I am currently the finance and operations manager. I received my bachelor’s degree in Materials Science Engineering from the University of Utah and I am currently enrolled at the University of Utah in the MBA program and will graduate in May. I have served as an advisor for the North Salt Lake Youth City Council for 4 years. I am married to Alice Fisher, a Davis county native, and we have three boys. The oldest is in first grade and is benefiting from the great teachers that are in our public education system.

I feel honored to have this opportunity to run for the House District 20, representing the Democratic party. I am running because I believe that our state government has lost touch with the goals of the people of Utah. I want to bring the voice of the citizens back into office. Please feel free to contact me anytime you wish. I do want to hear what you think and what you have to say.

To visit Kyle's blog click here.

1 comment:

George said...

Can I vote 10 or 20 times for the guy? Oops, I don't live in his district but I do have a checkbook!