Thursday, February 07, 2008

Favorites from THE SIDETRACK

My friends at The SIDETRACK started blogging on 11/03/2004. I truly enjoy the well thought out and interesting dialogue that Jason and Craig have presented on both local and national issues on the Utah blogosphere, but what makes me a true fan is the fact that they are also engaged outside of the Internet. As much as I enjoy blogging and believe in the blogosphere's ability to push a message, I also understand that that real change only happens when people are willing to leave their keyboards behind, to knock on doors and speak face to face to their friends and neighbors. Jason and Craig "get it", and I appreciate their commitment.

I hope you will take a moment to check out the following two posts from my friends at The SIDETRACK, a blog that is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED by The Utah Amicus.

What Matters

Misremembering Reagan


1 comment:

Jason The said...

Thanks Rob. The appreciation is mutual.