Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Hot Blava: Bloghive Board Announced

From Hot Blava:

The results are in! A new Bloghive Advisory Board has been elected. It was interesting to watch the results shift as the week of voting went on. If I didn't want people to learn how the voting system worked, I would have hidden the results until the end of the election to keep people from gaming the results. Having said that, I do trust that the results of this election are a good representation of the opinion of the users of the utahbloghive.org site.

The winners, in order of election:

Rob Miller (The Utah Amicus)
JM Bell (JM Bell)
Tom Grover (KVNU's For the People)
Jesse Harris (Coolest Family Ever)
pramahaphil (Green Jello)

More here...

Much thanks to Bradley for using this election to educate us on preference choice voting. I enjoyed both learning about, and experiencing this process first hand. I would also like to thank everyone who participated in this process, and I am both honored and humbled by your vote, and your trust.

Thank You!

3 comments:

jess said...

congrats...and i guess i don't have to tell you i voted for you. of COURSE i did!

Jason The said...

Congrats!

Pretty decent lineup there.

Bradley Ross said...

Rob, Don't forget to send me an email to let me know what email address I should use for you for the board. bloghive@lavalane.org