Sunday, November 18, 2007

Congratulations JM Bell, Utah's Most Influential Political Blog !


Utah's Most Influential Political blogs
  1. JM Bell
  2. The Utah Amicus
  3. Mark Towner's Political Spyglass
  4. The Sidetrack
  5. KVNU's For The People
  6. UTAH CONSERVATIVE
  7. SLCSpin
  8. Wasatch Watcher
  9. Reach Upward
  10. The Senate Site
  11. Voice of Utah
  12. Pursuit of Liberty
  13. The Third Avenue
  14. Simple Utah Mormon Politics
  15. The World, According To Me
  16. Utahania
  17. Green Jello
  18. GenRolly Speaking
  19. Weber County Forum
  20. Out of Context

4 comments:

JM Bell said...

Holy Crap!

Thanks, Rob.

Jason The said...

Nice!

Anonymous said...

If this is a true ranking of influence then it is a poor reflection of political blogs in Utah.

SLCspin doesn't even post anymore, Towner is crazy, JM Bell is left of loony and Utah Conservative is some former College Republican President in need of a job.

JM Bell said...

So ... while I respect your right to hide behind the mantle of anonymity, I have to say that for what you said, you're a candy ass for not doing it with your name attached.

I don't feel the need to hide behind a nickname or an anonymous posting. I own everything I write. I respect that you may not like what you read, but, at least I have the testicular fortitude to own it.

How left, btw, is loony?