Friday, September 29, 2006

Just a normal day


I just got home.

I started the day at the Alta Club at a breakfast with New Mexico Governor Bill Richardson. I then drove back to Bountiful to attend my oldest daughter's V.I.P. presentation to her Kindergarten class. I then drove to the Salt Lake City Marriott City Center to attend the Western Primary Symposium with Governors Richardson and Jon Huntsman Jr. After that I went to Utah Democratic Headquarters, then back to Bountiful, and then back to Salt Lake City, again, to attend a reception being held at the Governor's Mansion. After the reception I drove to Redwood Road to pay for my campaign signs. After that I went to the first annual fall gala for The Mental Health Association in Utah.

Like I said, I just got home.

Watch for more on these events on The Utah Amicus.

Above photo: Rob Miller, Pete Ashdown, M. Xavier Hermosillo, Governor Bill Richardson, Wayne Holland Jr., Rob Weyher, Mayor Peter Corroon Steve Olsen, and Christian Burridge.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you have a real job?

Anonymous said...

You're jealous

Anonymous said...

no..not really..I make a lot more than him.

Rob said...

There are many people who make more money than I do. If that is what is important I congratulate you.

Matthew 19:24 And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Don't worry about me, I'll be fine.

I hope all is well at the University of Utah.