Wednesday, August 09, 2006

KSL's Nightside 102.7 FM

Something happened tonight that has not occurred for a very long time. I was driving home from a meeting in Ogden and decided to turn off my iPod so that I could listen to fellow blogger Ethan Millard of SLCSPIN fame on KSL's Nightside Project.

Tonight's show included a segment with the infamous "SUPER DELL" Schanze who was sentenced today after being found guilty of lying to police officers during last year's now famous Draper gun incident.

Host Michael Castner's approach was deemed "edgy" by Salt Lake City Weekly Magazine's Bill Frost, but if you ask me the more appropriate description would include the words "direct", "frank", and "honest" which seems to be the winning formula that Castner and Co-Host Holly Braithwaite are moving towards .

I was in my garage twenty minutes before I left my car, which as I said at the beginning of this post has not happened in a very long time.

You can check out Host Michael Castner, Co-Host Holly Braithwaite, News Anchor Jon Dunn, Political Analyst Ethan Millard, and the rest of the crew of the Nightside Project on KSL Radio weeknights from 7 to 10 p.m. on 1160 AM or 102.7 FM.

Good work KSL, you can consider The Nightside Project Highly Recommended by The Utah Amicus!

By the way, Ethan wasn't even on the show tonight.

3 comments:

Utah Conservative said...

It is a great show! Finally something to listen to in my car after 7:00.

Abby Sunshine said...

I heard Rob kick the crap out of James Evans last week on Nightside and was it beautiful!

It was nice to see Nightside say what we were all thinking, that Evans accusations against Sim Gill were not only crap, but also ridiculous.

Thanks for telling the truth Nightside, something I haven't heard on the radio for a very long time.

Anonymous said...

KSL is going to loose it's base! We will not tolerate ANY of this liberal propaganda from KSL or any other media outlet.

KSL, consider yourself warned!