Sunday, March 26, 2006

We Love Baskin Robbins in Bountiful!

Four years ago I had lost 50lbs and was at my lowest weight in ten years. But then something unthinkable happened, somehow, quite innocently, my oldest daugter Abby became addicted to Baskin Robbins's pistachio almond ice cream, as did I. How can we help ourselves? It is sooooo gooood!

We love the Baskin Robbins in Bountiful. I remember how my father loved to take his family to the Bountiful Baskin Robbins location . I think weatherman Mark Eubanks was the owner at that time. Everyone in the family would receive a free cone on their birthday, and it was dad's job to pay for the rest. Now it's my job.

One thing I do miss is the banana nut ice cream. Maybe I was the only one left who was buying it. Hurray for Baskin Robbins! We Love IT!


1 comment:

JM Bell said...

CUTE.
My kids are addicted to pancakes from IHOP.