Thursday, February 23, 2006


Primary with Anna

Anna is my second daughter. At home she is lovingly known as "The Candy Monster", although she will argue with anyone that she is simply "just Anna".

Anna drives older sister Abby crazy because Anna has methods of getting her own way. "All she ever wants to watch are Max and Ruby and Angelina Ballerina..." explains Abby, "and thats all we EVER WATCH!"

Anna is also a the child who loves nature. The other day Anna decided to go outside to find her kitty, Kony Boy. "Put on your boots Anna!" When I went to check if Anna had her boots on I was surprised to find that she did, but thats all she was wearing.

My wife Michelle is one of Anna's primary teachers. We suspect that Michelle is in there to keep Anna from taking over. Due to Sami's illness last week, I was passed the torch and went to primary with Anna. It was great fun.

I love you Anna.

No comments: