Friday, March 11, 2016

Former Utah Amicus Blogger, Uncle Don Miller has passed away

It is with a heavy heart that I share with my family and friends that my Uncle Don Miller passed away. Don was one of my father's (Michael T. Miller) four older brothers and the closet to my father in age. After my father's death Don and I became very close as he helped me get through that difficult time. In 2006, I asked Don to run for Utah State House District 75 and Don enthusiastically accepted. Don also became a well known and beloved contributor (If you were a Utah Democrat) for The Utah Amicus political blog. I'll post more as I learn more but I wanted to share that Don gave me so much love, wisdom and guidance over the years and that I am grateful for his example, friendship and love. Here's to you, Uncle Don! There will never be another human being like you. Please embrace dad who I am sure was waiting for your arrival with open arms in eternity.

No comments: