Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Sainted


Utah for Obama chair and Saintless blogger Misty Fowler at the Skybox during future president Barack Obama's victory speech last night.


Just the beginning.

Utah's next attorney general, Jean Welch Hill and Utah Obama delegate. Kurt Bestor are all smiles.

And, Robin Ballard and Pete Ashdown were simply glowing as Senator Barack Obama announces that he will be the Democratic nominee for President of the United States.

Thanks for the invitation Misty and congratulations to our future president, Senator Barack Obama!

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praised be the Messiah!

Misty Fowler said...

And now I see where this "D. Sirmize" came from....

http://saintless.com/2008/06/04/yes-we-did-success/#comments

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I commented here first, then I got the idea to desecrate holy scripture, so I stopped by your place to do that.

What's so amusing about the responses I get when I comment on lib blogs is how surprised people are that somebody would 1) disagree, and 2)post a disagreement. It really takes y'all aback.

Rob said...

Doesn't take me "aback" at all D. I'm not even sure what you disagreed with.

Thanks again Misty!