Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Anderson Cooper



Back when I was in Junior High, we had this news program on called Channel One. One of my favorite reporters on that show was a young man named Anderson Cooper. I distinctly remember him almost getting blown up on camera in Bosnia.

I have followed his career, from ABC to National Geographic to CNN, with a stint hosting a reality show ("The Mole"). His name was at the top of my list of people I wanted a picture with. While I wasn't quite able to get that picture, I got this one instead.

That's part of the fun of being here -- you never know who you will see. I know I'm sitting on some photos that I'll trow on here when I get a chance, and some others also have photos.

-Bob

1 comment:

Libra Blue said...

Bob,

This is a wonderful candid shot of Anderson! I have been following his career for awhile myself.

Thanks for sharing!