Thursday, May 08, 2008

Vote Bob Aagard for National Delegate


Dear Delegate:

I am sure that by now, you're sick and tired of getting numerous emails and phone calls from my fellow candidates for National Delegate. That's why I chose not to send any out. I didn't want my message to get lost in the clutter.

I chose other distribution for my message to get out.

I run one of the longest-running political blogs in the state of Utah. (http://www.TheWorldAccordingToMe.US) I have also been a long-time supporter of Senator Obama's.

In fact, you can say I've been ready and right from day one. I signed up to help the Obama campaign on February 10 of last year while the Senator was announcing his candidacy. I have stayed with him since then.

That same day, I created the group Mormons for Obama, and also joined the Utah for Obama group.

When Michelle Obama came to Salt Lake to speak before our primary, she said that Barack was going to need our help not just on February 5, but clear through Novemebr 4, and then for the next 8 years. It's not just about getting to the office, it's about doing what's best for America once you're there.

If you elect me as a delegate, I promise to make sure my conduct and my votes represent the best options for the State of Utah.

Thank you for your time.

-Bob Aagard
Candidate
Obama Pledged Delegate
Utah's Second District

No comments: