Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The SIDETRACK goes to Denver, "This is the spot!"


This is Craig 41

And, this is his buddy, Jason the

Craig and Jason are two of the bloggers who are joining The Utah Amicus Team in Denver on August 25th to attend the 2008 Democratic National Convention as credentialed bloggers for the State Bloggers Corps Craig and Jason were so overwhelmed that they decided to drive to Denver this weekend, camp out in a parking lot, and check out...

The Pepsi Center!

Here's where Jason and Craig will spend much of their free time

And off beyond the trees is where I'll spend mine
(Click to enlarge photo to see amusement park)

Check out Craig as he marks his spot in Media Permit Parking Only at The Pepsi Center (good thing I was able to crop this shot)

I wanted to thank Craig and Jason for editing our 2008 state convention footage, and for volunteering to lead our Free Democrat Media Project.

And, it would be rude if I forgot to thank Craig for marking off our territory (parking spot) at the Pepsi Center, and for making sure that The Utah Amicus has rock star access at the 2008 Democratic National Convention

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to all three of you! Continuing the "I want to have more women represented in the Democratic Party!"
Oh, wait, I forgot, if you're a whilte male in the Utah State Party then you're a minority..

Rob said...

Hey pal, I'm not white, I'm Scottish.