Sunday, May 11, 2008

A different kind of omnibus bill

As part of my website as a State Senate candidate, I've created a "Utah Education Blog" to gather ideas about our public education system and brainstorm ideas for improvement. The plan is this: I'm going to write a new blog every couple of weeks on a particular subject, and then collect the responses. This is partially for my own education (no pun intended), and partially to act as a starting point for advocating education policy when I'm elected. When I write these, I'm going to link to Utah Amicus to get input from my friends at this site.

Click on the link above to get started. Thanks in advance for your input!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know why this has to be so complicated. Here's all you need to know:

Education needs more money.

There. Next subject.