Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Congressman Jim Matheson: Telephone Town Hall Meeting


Dear Robert,

As you may be aware, I frequently convene town hall meetings throughout the cities and towns of Utah's Second Congressional District. The purpose of these town hall meetings is for you to tell me about issues that are affecting you, your family and our community and for me to update you on some of the work that I have been doing in Utah and in Washington, D.C.

In order to be accessible to more Utahns, I have begun holding telephone versions of town meetings, with me on the phone from my office in Washington D.C. and you from the comfort and convenience of your home. The telephone town hall operates like a large conference call among you, me and other Utahns in the Congressional District.

My next telephone town hall meeting is Wednesday, March 5, at 7 p.m. (Utah time). To join in, please call 1-866-447-5149 at 7 p.m. and enter the pin number 13304. I make an effort to take as many questions as possible in the one-hour call. I look forward to having your participation for whatever portion of that hour works for you.


Sincerely,

U.S. Representative
2nd District of Utah

No comments: