Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Corroon to kick off re-election campaign

Dear Supporter:

I am writing to personally ask for your support and to invite you to join me on February 28th when I will officially announce my re-election campaign for Salt Lake County Mayor.

The last three years have been marked by great achievements for the people of Salt Lake County. I am proud of the work our administration has accomplished. We have been fiscally responsible, developed programs for a clean environment, increased municipal services, and most importantly — restored the community's faith in Salt Lake County government.

As your mayor, I am committed to administering responsible, transparent, and open government. I will continue to work to enhance our quality of life, protect the environment, improve children's educational opportunities, promote our local economy and advance public safety.

I am expecting a tough re-election campaign. However, with your help I can win re-election and continue to work hard for another four years for the 1 million citizens of Salt Lake County.

Join me for the campaign kickoff on Thursday, February 28, 2008, at 2 p.m. at the Cultural Celebration Center in West Valley City. The event address is 1355 West 3100 South (enter 3100 South at Redwood Road and go west). I look forward to personally speaking with you after the presentation where light refreshments will be served.

We will also be hosting an open house on the evening of the 28th at my new campaign headquarters (1063 East 3300 South) from 5 p.m. – 8 p.m. Please stop by and join us for the celebration.

Please R.S.V.P. by calling (801) 467-1221 or email us at mrscorroon@hotmail.com.

Thank you for your support.
Sincerely,

Peter Corroon
Salt Lake County Mayor

No comments: