Monday, November 12, 2007

Where's Sim Gill when we need him?

Salt Lake County District Attorney Lohra Miller has been in the news a lot recently. We've heard about a mass exodus of experienced attorneys, allegations of misconduct, and complaints by neighbors of wild parties into the wee hours of the morning.

I have one thing to say to Salt Lake County residents (with a specific nod to Beau Babka). Picture me with my arm figuratively around the shoulders of my good and capable friend Sim Gill as I say four short words:

We told you so.

3 comments:

Mark E. Towner said...

Irresponsible post.

Totally partisan, uninformed, and just a hack job. Of course you Democrats are great at this.

Anonymous said...

Go lower a landing gear Mark...

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me?

Sim is still too busy sniffing David "Poke'm" Yoacum's dirty jock. Now there is guy you want stumping for you. Way to go Yoacum clan!