Monday, July 02, 2007

Learn about Rigid Spine Muscular Dystrophy...,

And learn how you can help Isis and Phoenix


My nephew Isis and my new niece Phoenix have finally been diagnosed with Rigid Spine Muscular Dystrophy. It has taken over FIVE years to get this diagnosis. That is five years of my brother-in-law and sister-in-law worrying all the time. Having test after test done on Isis, and still not knowing what is wrong. It hasn't been easy for their family. It hasn't been easy for my family either. In many ways we are thankful that we know what they have. We are all finally done wondering. Now that we know though... we are all sad. Rigid Spine Muscular Dystrophy is not any easy disease to have.
To read more click here!

3 comments:

jess said...

thank you, rob. :) thank you.

xoxo

Anonymous said...

I am so touched that word of Rigid Spine Muscular Dystrophy is getting out there in blogger-land and the world. Thank you so much for taking up the cause of my children and assisting them to obtain this life-saving machine. I really appreciate the thoughtfulness and generosity of you all.
Sincerely,
Jasmine Bailey-Barfuss

Alienated Wannabe said...

Rob,

Your niece and nephew are in my prayers.

A.W.