Friday, July 06, 2007

124,218 acts of coercion!


"I [Rep. Craig Frank] don’t think I’ve spoken with a single individual who signed the petition (or would have signed it) that is[n’t] seriously reconsidering their actions and their vote. You see, many of them feel they were “coerced” or “lied to.”

When I told Democratic Chair Wayne Holland about Rep. Frank's statement he laughed and said, "124,218 acts of coercion! The Grassy Knollers' are at it again!" Every time they're wrong its a GRAND conspiracy..."

I laughed too.

3 comments:

JM Bell said...

yeah, yeah, sure it's funny, but, who's the hot chick with the gun?

Curtis said...

Sounds about right. I deeply regret seeking out and signing something that gives power to the people and hold legislators accountable to the people they represent.

Same on me.

Curtis said...

*shame*