Wednesday, June 27, 2007

How do you really feel, anonymous???

"Politizing the state school board is one of the best things that the legislature can do for the state Utah.

By having candidates accountable to political parties and to voters, we can be assured of a school board that is accountable and law abiding, i.e. Listening to the attorney general.

Rather than having these hipping thinking, granola eating, al gore eco nut sun worshipers – who support educrats and unions sitting on the state school board – we can have a proactive citizens who obey the law, and respect the wishes of the voters of this state and the political parties that they represent and support parents – not those ingrained in the educational bureaucracy."


- Posted by anonymous on the Utah Amicus

nuf said.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anon:
Chill out, dude.
Like, it will be bad for Shurtleff to run our govt.
Dude, if someone signs a petition, does that count as a
“proactive citizen”?
And dude,
I don't want anyone telling me that I can't eat granola.
Excuse me, but I have to turn over, my skin is roasting
under this hot sun.
Party on!

Rob said...

Isn't this just silly?

If you think this is crazy then you should see some of the e-mails I have received as of late.

Richard, granola is good for the daily BM, which is where the anonymous comment must have come from.

Emily said...

LOL, Richard.

JM Bell said...

Ah, poop jokes. High political discourse, Rob. I agree with you, however, so: Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Don't know who anonymous is, but s/he writes a lot like Mark Towner.

Anonymous said...

Coming soon: Utahhippingthinking granola eatingalgoreeconutsunworshipers.com. As soon as I figure out what "hipping thinking" means.

Emily said...

hipping thinking is like when you're thinking of being "hip" - you're hippy "leaning" - so you're "hipping."

Come to think of it, I'm rather "hipping."

Anonymous said...

Be careful P of TP...Towner isn't afraid to sue people who disagree with him! Your comment on this site might be actionable!!!

Anonymous said...

Hippie is what makes women hot!

Unknown said...

Don't you just love self-parodying trolls?

Every night, I too sit around and think, it would be so much better for democracy in Utah if our board of education was political.

I mean look how much those kids in Kansas are learning about Evolution.

Unknown said...

I've been IM'ing with Emily, and want all to know that I am a proud hipping person, and this, this, this non-hipper is nothing but a prejudiced bigot of all hipping people everywhere!
(sob)
Jen
a hipping person and proud of it
HIPPING PEOPLE UNITE!