Thursday, August 10, 2006

Stake Lagoon Day, Yeah!


I have been going to Lagoon all my life. My mother Judy would receive free passes from her friend David Freed. My father Michael and step-mother Jackie who lived in Centerville would take our family to Lagoon at least once a month during the summer vacation. I even worked at Lagoon the summer before my Junior year in high school.

After Michelle and I married our visits to Lagoon came to a stand still, but luckily for me my children are now old enough to start enjoying the greatest place in Davis County. Lagoon has changed much since I was a boy, and yet it is still the same wonderful place I fell in love with over 35 years ago. I'm guessing that our visits will increase as our children grow which is fine with me, but I can see by the price of corndogs and rootbeer that the best plan is to bring your own picnic, and a clean change of underwear.

Enjoy the ride!

The Miller Family arrives, Yeah!

See that bird Sami, that's where we are going

"GULP, Bye Mom!"

Anna took the lead in the boat race

But Sami and Abby are not far behind

Sami is the race car driver

Abby is the pilot

Anna is the equestrian

Awesome corndogs (but way too exspensive)

Where's Anna Daddy?

The Train Ride

Abby and Anna loved the Sky Ride where they saw...

Their next conquest

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

look at all those voters down there

I'm getting scared!

But Sami will keep me safe

Our neighbor and David O. McKay look- a-like, Chris Simonsen, ("Crusin the Boulevard 2006") loves the Ferris Wheel!

Astronaut Miller is strapped and ready for lift off

Yea, he's smiling now

7...6...5...

LIFT OFF!

MOMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyy...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
The End?

No comments: