Tuesday, February 21, 2006


Remington Johnson
Rep. Roz McGee's Intern (District 28)

Remington is a student of the Hinckley Institute at the University of Utah. Remington is also president of Young Democrats of Utah.

I actually first met Remington the same day I met Art Douglas. Remington came to me after I had addressed his caucus at the Salt Lake County Convention. I believe the question he asked was "how do we get high school students involved. I cannot tell you if I gave a worth while answer or not. .

There are two reasons I am mentioning Remington. The first being the fact that he is always one of the first people I go to when I spend time at the Capitol. I always ask, "what should I be watching for." He always sends me in the right direction. The second is because I believe in Remington. He wants to be involved in public service, he has a great countenance, and he will make a great legislator. He is a great example for all Utahns.

No comments: