Monday, January 28, 2013

Rob Miller resigns as Utah State Democratic Party Treasurer

Utah State Democratic Executive Committee
825 North 300 West, Suite C400
Salt Lake City, Utah 84103
Attention: Executive Committee Board Members

Dear Board Members, 

I regret to inform you that I am resigning my position as treasurer of the Utah State Democratic Executive Committee effective immediately.  

I am doing so because I am no longer able to give the Party the dedication and time she deserves. 

Please know that this was a difficult decision -- that is until I realized how many great people we have in our Party who are ready, willing and most possibly better suited to serve at this level at this time.

I want to thank all the past and current members of the committee who I have had the honor to serve with and I want to state that I will be supporting Chair Jim Dabakis, Vice Chair Josie Valdez and Secretary Paul Pugmire, if they choose to run again in June. I believe in you all and I appreciate all you have done and will do.   

I would also like to thank the staff members who have made this journey easier and brighter for all of us, as well as the delegates statewide that have helped bring me purpose and inspiration over the last ten years.  

It has been an honor to serve our great Utah Democratic Party as an executive officer, and to be frank, I'm really going to miss being a member of this great committee.   

With every best wish to you and all you love, 

Robert D. Miller

No comments: